In a car v. motorcycle accident who is at fault most of

Toledo, OH |

the time?

1. No way to answer this without more info. I've seen motorcycles at fault for going to fast or weaving through traffic, and cars are fault for not seeing motorcycles. Depends on the facts

2. Impossible to answer that question because each case is different.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. Impossible to tell you.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

4. Every case is different. A lawyer would look at the facts and circumstances.

5. I suppose you could research the answer to your question in a statistical sense. In a more narrow legal sense, it is entirely defined on a case to case basis. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, then you should receive any and all medical treatment and hire a lawyer to protect your rights and advocate on your behalf. In over 20 years of practicing law, I have helped countless out of state clients receive the compensation they deserve and defend their rights. I have included links to you may find helpful in resolving your issue. Best of luck.

6. Motorcycle operators as a class are generally very safety conscious, they have to be. My experience has shown that the auto operators are more often at fault. Nevertheless, each case depands upon its own facts and merits. If you were involved in such a collision and sustained injuries you should contact a lawyer to discuss the specific facts. If someone is making an injury or property damage claim against you, you should contact your auto insurer.

7. Depends on who breached there duty.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

8. Riding a bike doesn't mean someone is automatically at fault, or not at fault. It depends on the facts of the accident. I have successfully represented many motorcyclists in personal injury claims and the fact they were on a motorcycle didn't enter into the determination of fault in my opinion.

9. Fault is dictated by the actions of the parties involved, not the type of vehicle involved. A good indicator of fault may be the police report. The officer appears at the scene shortly after the vehicular accident, talks with the parties and witnesses, evaluates the damage to the vehicles, considers the design of the roadway and ultimatley makes his best conclusion about who is at fault. Police reports are sometimes wrong, but I have found that they are the best indicator of fault.

The AVVO response or other communication by Caruso Law Offices does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please call us at 505-883-5000 for a FREE CONSULTATION with an attorney. We look forward to discussing your case in more detail.