In a "Second amended motion for indirect criminal contempt/enforcement of final judgement of dissolution of marriage"

Orlando, FL |

In a "Second amended motion for indirect criminal contempt/enforcement of final judgement of dissolution of marriage" , by the petitioner, (i am the respondent), do I need to file a written answer to the petitioners motion, or just answer in open court at a hearing?

1. If you are facing criminal contempt sanctions you need to get an attorney, not handle it yourself.

2. You really should have an attorney to defend you in a case like this, please feel free to contact my Orlando office at 407-377-6828 for a free consultation to discuss further.

You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation since every case is different and not all information is relayed in an online question. The Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A. is a family & criminal law firm located in Orlando, Florida, we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls at 407-377-6828. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

3. I agree with the other answers. Hiring an attorney is a must in this situation. Please call my office for a consultation. 407 894 1122

You should consult an attorney regarding your individual situation because every case is different. The answer I provided is based on limited facts, and should not be construed as an attorney-client relationship. if you would like to set up a consultation, please call our offices at (407) 894-1122.

Civil motions topics