In a "Second amended motion for indirect criminal contempt/enforcement of final judgement of dissolution of marriage"

Asked over 2 years ago - Orlando, FL

In a "Second amended motion for indirect criminal contempt/enforcement of final judgement of dissolution of marriage" , by the petitioner, (i am the respondent), do I need to file a written answer to the petitioners motion, or just answer in open court at a hearing?

1. Heather Morcroft

4

Answered . If you are facing criminal contempt sanctions you need to get an attorney, not handle it yourself.

2. Emily McAlhaney Konicek

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with the other answers. Hiring an attorney is a must in this situation. Please call my office for a consultation. 407 894 1122

3. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

Answered . You really should have an attorney to defend you in a case like this, please feel free to contact my Orlando office at 407-377-6828 for a free consultation to discuss further.