In 2009 I was convicted of assault and battery to spouse in Arlington Juvenile and Domestic Relation District Court, VA.

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, VA

In 2009 I was convicted of assault and battery to spouse in Arlington Juvenile and Domestic Relation District court,VA . Can I obtain video record of court proceeding from J&DR District court?

1. James Donald Garrett

2

3

Answered . Not unless you hired a court reporter for the hearing. This appears to be a similar question to what you asked before. Please see the several responses to that question.

2. Rachel Elizabeth Wentworth

1

Answered . District Courts in Virginia are known as "Courts not of Record". This means that there is no court reporter writing what was said and there is certainly no video recording of the proceedings.