In 2009 [name omitted] spit on me when I was pregnant I never reported it because I was pregnant and sick what should I do

Asked about 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

in 2009 I was pregnant with a high risk pregnancy I was staying at my moms apartment I was in our backyard because I was having a panic attack when I look up [name omitted] is coughfing and spit on me I was so sick and grossed out I never reported him. Last winter someone spit mucus in our family dog water bowl in the backyard we never reported this though following that everyone in my whole family got influenza including the dog who is about to be put down for his hips and my 91 year old grandma who passed away in may because of natural causes I'm now moved away from him and wondering if there's anything I can do now

1. Malosack Berjis

7

Answered . First of all, the contents of your post do not raise any defective products issues. Secondly, the statute of limitations, on any potential personal injury claim you may have had against this individual has likely already passed, since it's been more than two (2) years.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

7

Answered . Too much time has passed for any legal action. Set aside these painful memories and move forward.

3. Joseph Leonard Ciaccio

6

Answered . I don't think so.

4. Christopher John Gansen

Pro

4

Answered . You had two years to sue for being spat on, not that you should have. Let it go.

5. Philip Anthony Fabiano

5

1

Answered . Trying to make a connection between someone "coughing" and Spitting" and this causing in 2009 something that you did not identify would be virtually impossible. In addition showing that a person who coughed was doing so carelessly and/or intentionally is impossible. Not sure what the cause of action would even be? You then seem to talk about something that happened last winter: that "someone"--same person as in 2009? spit in the dog's water bowl and everyone got sick including the dog. Who says it's from the "mucus"? You also say you didn't report these people at the time?? I'm curious as to what you mean and to whom you would be making a "report?"
    Though I have no idea what cause of action you would be bringing in 2009, the statute of limitation--the time by which a lawsuit must be filed or all rights to make a claim are lost,, is probably past. With regard to the latest "incident" I do not see a cause of action or causation between wast you describe happened and what resulted after.
    If you really feel strongly about this make an appointment with a lawyer and sit down and discuss this in detail.

Pro

5

Answered . Can't post names on here