In 2007, A doctor in Houston, TX punctured my spinal sac while injecting a steriod. May I sue for medical malpractice?

Sunset, LA |

It is 2012. I have suffered for years and doctors could not figure out what was wrong. I finally found a doctor that did an extensive MRI and sat down with me and showed me what was wrong. He asked me "Did the doctor that gave you your injections tell you he burst your sac?" I said "no, would he have known?" The doctor said "yes, he would certainly have known." I am disabled because of this. I would have done something sooner, but I didn't know. I moved to another state not too long after the initial injections and my back just got progressively worse. Please help. I am on disabilty now. Had to quit my job and now working part time.

A local med mal lawyer would need to order your medical records and send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care. You can find a lawyer in your city by using Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

It certainly sounds like you have a legitimate medical malpractice claim. Consult an attorney to investigate and advise you.

Good Luck.

You need to talk with a local medical malpractice. There may be an issue with the statute of limitation.

Maybe. Maybe not. I would need to look at the exact type of procedure you were having done before I would be able to fully assess whether or not a punctured spinal sac was within the normal risks of the procedure.

Stephen Babcock Babcock Partners, LLC 4000 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd., 5th Floor Baton Rouge, LA 70816 225.344.0911 | 225.761.9088 (fax) www.babcockpartners.com This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship; a written contract with Babcock Partners L.L.C. is required.