In 1984 I was arrested. The LA courts have no record of my arrest or any information on the case disposition.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Anaheim, CA

I need to provide the disposition to the DOJ, but this case does not exist according to the courts, but it is on my CA DOJ criminal history transcripts. All it shows is an arrest, nothing else. Not sure what to do. Advice please.

1. Seth Andrew Weinstein

Best Answer

Answered . That doesn't sound right. Did you ever go to court on it?

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

Answered . How is it listed on the DOJ transcript? It may be possible that you were arrested, but the matter was rejected. Do you have any recollection of the matter? Have you been down to the dungeon at the Hall of Records? Many cases were misplaced from the paper to fiche conversion. It may take awhile. Many attorneys can assist if you desire.