In Massachusetts how long does an insurer have to issue the check if the judge orders them to pay at the conference?

Asked about 2 years ago - Boston, MA

In my workers comp case they were also found responsible for the medicals should I just send all my outstanding bills to the insurer? Or do they get to pick through which ones they will pay?

1. George Ellis Corson IV

2

1

Answered . You should send your medical bills to the WC Carrier, and could have done that in the beginning. They will probably adjust them down when they are paid, but you should have no liability for them.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . In my experience an insurer will pay court ordered payments in a week or two.