IMPOUND HEARING! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Stockton, CA |

IS IT POSSIBLE FORM ME TO HAVE AN ATTORNEY PRESENT AT MY IMPOUND HEARING? MY BOYFRIEND WAS DRIVING MY CAR WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE AND I WAS UNAWARE, I WAS ALSO PRESENT WHEN HE GOT PULLED OVER AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A VALID LICENSE, CURRENT REGISTRATION, AND INSURANCE THEY STILL WILL NOT RELEASE MY CAR TO ME UNTIL MY BOYFRIEND GETS HIS LICENSE, WHICH IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER, EVERYDAY MY CAR SITS IT ADDS $50 WHICH I DONT HAVE. IS THERE A CHANCE OF ME WINNING MY IMPOUND HEARING AS LONG AS I HAVE ALL OF MY DOCUMENTS? WHERE CAN I FIND AN ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT ME (REMEMBER LOW ON FUNDS)

1. You can find an attorney in your area by searching this website. Click on the find a lawyer tab and input the necessary information for an attorney in your area. Impound hearings can be very difficult to win and are very fact specific. You may want to call a few attorneys in your area (as found on this website) and speak with them about your options. Most offer a free consultation.

Best of Luck

2. Yes you can have attorney. Search Avvo for Stockton attorney

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

3. You have the absolute right to have an attorney present at ANY type of hearing conducted by any branch of government.

The opinions rendered herein are based on general principles of law. Laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and there are often numerous factors which can render advice or an opinion inapplicable. You should NOT make any decisions about the handling of a legal matter without first directly consulting with an attorney about the particulars of your case.

Traffic tickets topics