IMPOUND HEARING! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Asked 8 months ago - Stockton, CA

IS IT POSSIBLE FORM ME TO HAVE AN ATTORNEY PRESENT AT MY IMPOUND HEARING? MY BOYFRIEND WAS DRIVING MY CAR WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE AND I WAS UNAWARE, I WAS ALSO PRESENT WHEN HE GOT PULLED OVER AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A VALID LICENSE, CURRENT REGISTRATION, AND INSURANCE THEY STILL WILL NOT RELEASE MY CAR TO ME UNTIL MY BOYFRIEND GETS HIS LICENSE, WHICH IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER, EVERYDAY MY CAR SITS IT ADDS $50 WHICH I DONT HAVE. IS THERE A CHANCE OF ME WINNING MY IMPOUND HEARING AS LONG AS I HAVE ALL OF MY DOCUMENTS? WHERE CAN I FIND AN ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT ME (REMEMBER LOW ON FUNDS)

1. Michael Moshe Levin

1

Answered . You have the absolute right to have an attorney present at ANY type of hearing conducted by any branch of government.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

Answered . Yes you can have attorney. Search Avvo for Stockton attorney

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  3. Lucas Daniel McWethy

1

Answered . You can find an attorney in your area by searching this website. Click on the find a lawyer tab and input the necessary information for an attorney in your area. Impound hearings can be very difficult to win and are very fact specific. You may want to call a few attorneys in your area (as found on this website) and speak with them about your options. Most offer a free consultation.

Best of Luck