This all questions are for my friends
1) What if the person is on f1 but Jan 2013 1st week she got out of status will and is in the country for more than 2 years will they be eligible?
2) Came on visitors visa May 2009 will they be eligible?
3) Couples with 3 us citizen (less than 18 years old) from last 10 years also came on visitors visa
4) as per bush amesty plan for how long a person has to be in usa?
5) when will the blue print for immigration reform 2013 will be out?
Unfortunately there is no reform, at least not, yet. There are some new regulations and if you have a specific situation in mind, consider a personal consultation with an experienced attorney to see whether you qualify.
This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
There's no bush amnesty plan.
There's talk of immigration reform. It's only talk at this point. We don't know what or when to expect it.
Generally, spouses of us citizens are eligible to adjust status if they overstayed their visa, but each situation should be analyzed independently.
The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at email@example.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.
There is no new amnesty or comprehensive reform program. Your friends should consult experienced immigration attorneys to see if some exception may apply to these cases. Good luck!
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.