This all questions are for my friends
1) What if the person is on f1 but Jan 2013 1st week she got out of status will and is in the country for more than 2 years will they be eligible?
2) Came on visitors visa May 2009 will they be eligible?
3) Couples with 3 us citizen (less than 18 years old) from last 10 years also came on visitors visa
4) as per bush amesty plan for how long a person has to be in usa?
5) when will the blue print for immigration reform 2013 will be out?
There's no bush amnesty plan.
There's talk of immigration reform. It's only talk at this point. We don't know what or when to expect it.
Generally, spouses of us citizens are eligible to adjust status if they overstayed their visa, but each situation should be analyzed independently.
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
25,662 answers this week
2,672 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary