Skip to main content


Brooklyn, NY |


Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    I doubt our dysfunctional government will pass any serious legislation during a heated election year. There is a much better likelihood in 2013 - after the American voters change the current Congress. I suggest doing whatever you can to vote out those who are in the way of a much needed immigration reform - if we have a GOP president - who knows!

  2. Maybe; maybe not. There is no way to know what Congress may do. Many people believe that we will not see any real change in the laws unless President Obama is re-elected, with a Democratic majority in both the Senate and the House. Others are less pessimistic and believe that bi-partisan legislation can and will be worked-out in the next Congress.

    What this all means is that it's anyones guess as to what the future may hold. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed, hope for the best, and keep the pressure on Congress to make some meaningful reforms.

    Happy holidays and good luck

    This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. A consultation with an experienced attorney is always the best way to go.

  3. No need to shout.

    On your question, you guess is as good an anyones.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

  4. I think we are hoping for immigration reform, but it does not seem likely.

    714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics