Immigration Question: What does the below mean from the letter I receivd in the mail today? Is my husband coming home??

Asked over 2 years ago - Collinsville, IL

We are pleased to inform you that the above-referenced application (Form I-601) has been approved. Note that this waiver applies only to the grounds of insfmissibility indicated below:
212 (a) (9) (B) (i) (II).

This completes the USCIS action on this matter.

Thank you all for the information on this situattion. From what I read online, then we are just waiting for the interview appointment to go to Juarez to get the Visa and then he can cross that day? Or is there more that I am not finding on line. Thank you all again wish I had done this from the beginning not happy with the lawyer we worked with!!

1. Jennifer Lynn Bennett

1

1

Answered . This means that the waiver that you applied for to overcome the bar against him being here in the US was granted. Congratulations! Now, since that waiver has been granted, the government may continue to process the rest of his application requesting a visa to enter the US. Once his visa application is granted, he will be able to come back to the US.

2. Laureen Renae Anderson

1

1

Answered . Yes, it certainly looks that way. Congratulations!!

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

1

Answered . Yes, it looks like things are moving in a positive direction.

4. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

1

1

Answered . Yes. This means that you are over the hurdle and that the US Consulate can proceed to issue the visa he needs to travel to the U.S.