Skip to main content


Houston, TX |

I'm a u.s.c and petitioning for my husband and filing form I-130 .

PART C asks for information for alien relative
17.List husband/wife and all children of your relative

Do i need to again fill the information about my husband after i filled it initially at start of Part C.

Attorney Answers 4


No you do not need ot fill in his information again but oyu do need to list his children if he has any

Mark as helpful

10 lawyers agree

1 comment



Thanks Atty Pollak for your valuable input. If, there are no children so should i leave it blank?



Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. Moore & Moore Attorneys at Law --

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


I agree with my colleagues.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


You the petitioner are his wife. Your info should be there. Do not leave blank.

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

3 lawyers agree

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics