Immigration need my fiance in nigeria to provide a statement to establish her intent to marry me within 90 days of her admission

Asked over 1 year ago - Havertown, PA

what type of statement she need to make?

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Danny Garmo

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Easy: A statement of her intent to marry you within 90 days of her entry into the United States.

    Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an... more
  2. Steven Sahag Vosbikian


    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree.

    VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry... more
  3. Elisheva G Mosko

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . She will want to write out a statement establishing her intent to marry you within 90 days including any details she can regarding wedding plans, etc.

    Ellie Mosko Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-... more
  4. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Most consulates have a form that they will ask her to sign.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

17,505 answers this week

2,335 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

17,505 answers this week

2,335 attorneys answering