Immigration matter, Hi there when i was 16 years old i went to the MVD to get an I.D for me under a friends name, Help please.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Denver, CO

When i was 16 i went to get an I.D under a friends name, i used all his info, he was ok with it, the purpose was to be able to show I.D to get into 18+ nightclubs, etc.. I never used it to do anything else, and now i am ready to file for DACA (Deferred action for childhood arrivals) im scared when they do Biometrics, my face would show up with someone elses information, i was under age when i did this, could my case be suspended because of this? even though i was a minor? and if so, please help me, Thanks.

Ths I.D i got was at The MVD, not a fake made up one, it was valid.

1. Ala M. Hamayel

4

Answered . It shouldn't.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . It should be OK.

But, you should have an immigration attorney do the DA-4-CA application.

3. Jason Todd Lorenzon

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues who have provided you with excellent answers. However, you should consult with an immigration attorney to go over the specific facts of your case to determine the best course of action. Good luck.