Skip to main content

Immigration Lawyer help???! We want to get the Visa-U, so he can stay here and get papers before dePorting him?

Burlington, WI |

Anyone know of an Immigration Lawyer who would allow to make payments? My fiancé is on immigration hold and has a court date on October 15,2013 to see if he gets deported or not. I need a lawyer ASAP he is in Kenosha WI detention center, hes been here since he was 4 Years old and only is 19 he has a well paying job and helps his single mom pay rent and help support his 3 younger siblings, he is a senior at Burlington alternative high school, he has NOBODY back in mexico, me and him started a family unfortunately i went in to labor at 4 months and gave birth to a baby boy april 20, 2013 but he (Angel Dominguez) did not make it, me and him plan on getting married and we dont know if we can yet , butplease anyone that can help me turn me to a lawyer who allows for us to make payment?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


The link below contains attorneys in Wisconsin that are part of AILA's referral service. You may try contacting them to inquire about what types of payment options they offer. Best of luck.

Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Hi there - You've made a good start to realize you need help and reach out.
1) Find an immigration attorney right here on avvo. You can even put in your city to find someone nearer you if you prefer.
2) If I were you I would not share any personal information such as last and first names.
3) You can call the attorneys that match with your search and see if any take payment plans. Many of us do.
4) Do make sure you consult with an immigration attorney who has experience in removal defense and waivers. It sounds as if you would need one in your situation.
Good luck!

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.


If you are low income go here: or

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Most offices accept payments, contact an attorney and meet with them, in person, to discuss your case.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer