IMMIGRATION LAWYER CANCELATION OF REMOVAL

Tampa, FL |

I RECENTLY ASKED A QUESTION THAT MY HUSBAND I 130 WAS APPROVED JUDGE TOLD US HE NEEDS
TO FILE FOR CANCELATION OF DEPORTATION

MY SON HAS HEALTH ISSUES
HE SEE A SPECIALIES FOR PULMONARY
HE WAS A PREMATURE BABY
SLIGHT OF AUSTIC
HE SEES A NEUROLOGIST
BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS AN DELAY PROBLEMS
HES ONLY 4 YRS OLD..

WAT CHANCE DO I HAVE IF I HIRED AN ATTORNEY FOR HIS CASE

1. 50/50 You already asked this question and answers were provided by me and others. Without a competent attorney you have 0 chance.

2. Consult with an attorney. The attorney will be better able to answer your question after getting more specific details regarding your case. It will be worth the investment.

3. From what you stated you have some things in your favor, however, it is impossible to provide an accurate opinion without reviewing your papers. As the other attorney stated if you do not have an attorney, you stand no chance, so hire one immediately. My firm handles deportation defense and cancellation of removal cases.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

4. I agree with my colleagues here. You need to consult an experienced immigration attorney. At Brandt immigration we have over 10 years experience successfully representing clients facing deportation and removal.

Chad M. Brandt
    Brandt Immigration
    www.brandtimmigration.com
    Info@brandtimmigration.com

5. I think you have a respectable change of getting approved. It's true that cancellation cases are difficult, but in your case I would say you should definitely try. Getting a lawyer experienced in Immigration is your first step. But yes, he definitely has a good chance. More details are needed but on the face it is looking good. I am in Tampa and I am a low fee Immigration attorney. Let me know if you need my help. Emel Ersan, 813-449-4422. Good luck!

This is only a short advice- you should not file anything without getting the full facts from a lawyer.