Immigration lawyer? ??

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

How do i obtain becoming a citizen without the option of marriage,and not know english? Please help

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Investment, employment, visa lottery, relatives, etc.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You need a qualifying family based or employment based petitioner, or qualify for an investment based green card.

    Options depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your options are.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Myron Russell Morales


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . It depends on how you entered the U.S. and whether you have an employer or family member that can sponsor you.

    This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at:... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,078 answers this week

2,887 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,078 answers this week

2,887 attorneys answering