Skip to main content

Immigration Law Reciprocal Referral Attorney Sought

Baltimore, MD |

I am an attorney who is expanding my criminal practice area to Baltimore and Greenbelt Maryland. I exclusively practice criminal law and as I already refer my social security, PI, and immigration clients in Pennsylvania I wanted to do the same in Maryland. Someone who was proficient or had staff that was in Spanish or another foreign language would greatly be appreciated.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is an interesting request on a client-based internet blog.

I suggest that you go to and find someone in your area .. send some e-mails directly to them.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Well, I am fluent in Spanish, and my English is tolerable, at least no one seems to be complaining, yet. So if you would like to refer potential clients in family law cases, I would be glad to work with you. Give me a call.

Office: (410) 381-1656. This is NOT legal advice, is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client Relationship with you because you have not yet retained me, and because you have not provided me with a COMPLETE set of all the FACTS in your legal situation. Therefore my answer cannot address your specific legal situation and you should not rely upon my answer in your legal matter. This answer is provided as GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and to assist you in beginning your own research or in finding an attorney to represent you. I am an attorney licensed in Maryland and California. If you want me to provide legal advice, then you must call for a Consultation. If you would like me to represent you, then a Retainer and a fully signed and dated Legal Services Agreement (a contract) will be required. Office: (410) 381-1656. David Mahood, Esq.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III


I can attest to Mr. Mahood's tolerable English and his excellent professional acumen.

David Raymond Mahood

David Raymond Mahood


Gracias, senor Rafter, por expresar confianza en my abilidad de comunicar con clientes y profesionales acerca de questiones legales de mucha importancia. Me da mucho gusto saber que profesionales como usted aprecian lo que hago para ayudar personas con sus necesidades legales. Basically, Mr. Rafter, I said, Thanks, for your confidence in me. As for the rest of what I said, I just threw darts at a Spanish/English dictionary and selected the words at random.


You may want to research immigration attorneys on Avvo.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer