Immigration law, sponsored husband for green card now he wants a divorce can i cancel his green card application

Asked about 6 years ago - Castaic, CA

My husband got his green card last year. Now he wants a divorce. Can i cancel his green card.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Anthony John Colleluori

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . You can't cancel anything. You can report anything you think may have happened to the government ( such as your suspicion that he entered into a sham marraige with you, however it will be difficult to prove and will not likely cost him the green card.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,782 answers this week

3,007 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,782 answers this week

3,007 attorneys answering