Immigration judge terminate my case and send it to uscis at baltimore how long time l wait to call me for interview ?

Baltimore, MD |

well, on december 04/2012 immigration judge terminate my case and transfred it to USCIS OF BALTIMORE , from that time l am waiting for them to call me for interview cos l already filled
all the application before my case proceeding at immigration court
and texas USCIS
please help as you as possible
thanks a lot

1. This is one big unknown. If no action is taken 90 days after the termination, then it may be wise to get an InfoPass Appointment or finally hire a competent and experienced immigration attorney to investigate or seek help from a Congressional Liaison at your Congressman's Office. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

2. I hate to answer your question with a question, but have you made an InfoPass appointment at the Baltimore Dustrict Office yet? If you wait for them to contact you, while the Baltimore District Office might provide you with an interview date very soon, it might also be several months more or longer. So for this reason I would recommend proactively contacting the Baltimore District office yourself or through counsel by scheduling an Infopass Appointment (f you haven't already). Additionally, as an aside my office is located about a ten minute walk from the Baltimore District Office if you are interested in a consultation and/or other legal assistance.

3. What kind of case are you referring to? If it is an adjustment it can take from 3 to 4 months.