Immigration issue.ice hold.isap

Asked about 1 year ago - Woodland Hills, CA

I have a felony charge and was in jail for 40 days. They gave me 180 days and after 5 days of my court date the LA county releas
Me THEN ICE picked me up. I tot they gonna deport me but why in the world they released me and punt ankle brAcelet on me instead.geez! They put me under ISAP PROGRAM and i told them i wanna go home so they told me to go Straight to the immigration office tol let them know that im gonna cancel any court dates that i might have in the future and do the self deportation. but i failed cuz they told me that i cant just go there and tell them that im going home.they said that My ISAp officer should call the ERO to tell them that i wanna go home voluntarily and the ERO will gonna call tje immigration and let them know that i wannago home. Ayayay. im tired of wearing the bracelet. i dont know what to do. and i dont think the judge will give me a chance to stay in this country or to fix my papers

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . Get yourself an attorney. Please see

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Hire an excellent immigration lawyer at once.

3. Ili J. Subhan

Pro

5

Answered . Consult with an immigration attorney to discuss your case in greater detail. Attorney Shusterman is in your area and he is a highly regarded immigration attorney.

4. Nassim Arzani

Pro

2

Answered . Its a good thing they released you. I highly suggest you retain an experienced immigration attorney ASAP!!! Take all of your criminal records with you to the interview so the attorney could determine the relief you are eligible for. Don't just assume the Judge will not allow you to remain in this country, you need to fight for your right to stay here!
    Good Luck
    You can always call 1.800.898.7180 put in your A# and find out if a hearing date has already been scheduled for you.