Immigration I-751. How to attach the photos

Asked 9 months ago - New York, NY

Immigration I-751. How to attach the photos.? Should I add date and place of the photo taken or is it not necessary because I do not remember the dates or places for some of the photos.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Just attach them. You should not include information you are not sure is correct.

2. Ajay Kumar Arora

1

Answered . The purpose of the photos is to show a bona fide marriage. It is OK (preferred actually) if there are other people (friends and/or relatives) in the photos as well. If you are unsure of the dates/places, either put an approximate date (month/year or just year) or do not mention it at all.

The totality of the evidence is important. Consider consulting with an immigration attorney to benefit from professional advice.

3. David Norman Simmons

1

Answered . Send copies of the photos; keep the originals to show to the officer at your interview. The best photos are those which show the two of you with a group of people, and those which show the two of you at an identifiable public place. Pictures taken over time, showing changes of the seasons, changes in clothing, changes in hairstyle, etc. are also good.