Immigration I-751. How to attach the photos

New York, NY |

Immigration I-751. How to attach the photos.? Should I add date and place of the photo taken or is it not necessary because I do not remember the dates or places for some of the photos.

Just attach them. You should not include information you are not sure is correct.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

The purpose of the photos is to show a bona fide marriage. It is OK (preferred actually) if there are other people (friends and/or relatives) in the photos as well. If you are unsure of the dates/places, either put an approximate date (month/year or just year) or do not mention it at all.

The totality of the evidence is important. Consider consulting with an immigration attorney to benefit from professional advice.

ATTN: ATTORNEYS: "YOU ARE AT YOUR VOTING LIMIT FOR THE CALENDAR MONTH" is the popup message from AVVO when pressing the "I agree" button for colleagues' answers since the evening of January 22. Please excuse this temporary breach of etiquette until Avvo gets it sorted out. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter, nor should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Send copies of the photos; keep the originals to show to the officer at your interview. The best photos are those which show the two of you with a group of people, and those which show the two of you at an identifiable public place. Pictures taken over time, showing changes of the seasons, changes in clothing, changes in hairstyle, etc. are also good.

My response to your question is general in nature, as I don't know all of the facts of your case. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. In addition, my answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.