Immigration guidance ...Houston!

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

Attended GC Marriage interview....the officer kept all the bank,credit card statements,internet bills,rental agreement,wedding and honeymoon pics,and travel documents and honeymoon stay receipts at various hotels with her.....She was nice and it all took 15-20 minutes.

Told us to expect a decision pretty soon...

Is this all a normal happening in Houston USCIS?

1. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

5

Best Answer

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Not only is it "normal", it sounds like you we're well prepared and presented a package that was helpful to the interviewer. Clearly documenting the marital relationship helps to overcome "the presumption." Good luck to you.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

5

1

Answered . Completely normal. You should expect a decision within 30 - 60 days.

3. Veronica Tunitsky

3

Answered . Perfectly normal.

4. Dean P Murray

3

Answered . Yes, it's normal. I wouldn't worry at this point.

If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700