Immigration Filling fees for i-751

Asked over 2 years ago - Aurora, CO

I wish to file i-751 Application form to remove conditions on my residency and that of my daughter who is a conditioner resident. I want to include my daughter as a dependent beneficiary on the same Application. I am confused as to how much to be paid. I understand the Filling fee is $505 plus $85 Biometric fee (totalled $590). The questions are: i) Do I need to pay $590(being Filling fee plus Biometric)for self and ONLY additional $85 for my kid as Biometric fee; making the total for two of us to be $675? OR (ii) Do I need to pay $590 each for the two of us? Your kind advice will be highly appreciated. Regards

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

Please see

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

3

Answered . You do not file an I-751 for your daughter. It is only filed for the spouse with the conditional residence.

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

3

Answered . The critical issue is the age of the child. If the child is under 14, no biometric fee is necessary. If the child is over 14 but still a dependent included in the petition, then a fee is necessary. There is only one filing fee necessary.