Immigration documents

Long Beach, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

If I have a conviction and want to see an immigration attorney am I supposed to bring the police report or the court deposition that say's what I been convicted of and what got dismissed? Thanks

That would be best so the attorney can review them and properly advise you.

2. Yes to all - it is advicable to bring eveything you have or can obtain with respect to all prior criminal adjudications as well as all information as to your prior immigration history. Also, you should ask the attorney if there are any further documents she/he would like to review prior tot he consultation. Good question.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

3. Yes.

Goodluck.

Law@ekaettelaw.com

4. You should bring both.
    Sent on the SprintĀ® Now Network from my BlackBerry

5. Bring everything you have so the immigration attorney can make an informed analysis of your case.