Immigration department got my email incorrect. What form and where to apply for extension of approval time.

Asked over 1 year ago - Rockford, IL

I had my email address savage @ hot mail . com on IRIDS . Officer read incorrect as Sucre @ . On arrival of my case at US Islamabad consulate , I was sent an email on Dec 27 , 2012 at Sucre , to submit list of papers to schedule my fiancée interview . I learn on Feb 12 , 2013 , email sent on incorrect address . Have sent an email today on Consulate web site to correct address and resend me email . Is it enough or should I apply on a form and to what office . Approval time of LUSCIOUS is April 04 2013 . Afraid may miss it so can I ask Islamabad consulate to extend the date , what form to apply and how late I should wait before I apply . Made mistake on DOB of my fiancée on month and day on I129 F ( correct on GARÇON ) . If Consulate ask DOB document in list of papers , should I send explanation to avoid confusion

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

12

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

2. Stephen D. Berman

2

Answered . There is no need to send any explanations unless the consulate asks for them. Better just to provide the correct information, since that is all that they want.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . If you received a confirmation from Islamabad that they received your e-mail address correction ... you have done all you can do .... now you must just wait.

Write them no more often than every 2 weeks.

4. Philip Alan Eichorn

2

Answered . Is agree with attorney Capriotti