Skip to main content

Immigration customs enforcement

Glen Ellyn, IL |

My husband pleaded guilty to simple battery against me and was sentenced to one year supervision. I have an order of protection. He is not a citizen and student visa expires in four months. I also withdrew my I-130 petition can he be deported and can I report this crime to ICE.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. If you withdrew your petition then you are no longer his sponsor.

    He is not in breach of any immigration law as he is still in valid status.


Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics