Immigration,Criminal .........................

Orlando, FL |

Can someone explain this to me please,
When I review attorneys on this site their contributor level different
Some has contributor level 20 on yellow colour
and some has contributor level 11 but PRO
how attorneys score like that,avvo will put these levels,or is it by people who considers their answers as BEST one

1. There are a number of factors. When looking at individual attorneys you may wish to look at their rankings on their page as opposed to their contributor level. The ranking takes into consideration experience, ratings by peers, contributions to the legal community and disciplinary history. This may be helpful.

2. Contributor level just means that the attorney has answered more questions. PRO means that the attorney pays AVVO for an enhanced service.

The attorney rating is based on factors such as experience, legal ability, reputation in the community, ethics, etc. look for the attorney rating.

3. The contributor level is just how often someone answers these questions. PRO means that attorney pays for advertising on Avvo.