Immigration Court

Asked 11 months ago - New York, NY

For denied I-751, is there any court fees for this specific case when you are asked to appear before the immigration judge?

1. Harry Asatrian

6

1

Answered . I thought we responded to this question. If not, there is no fee if you are renewing your 751 application before immigration judge. However if you're filing 751 under a different waiver category then you will have to pay the fee to US department of homeland security. You should most certainly contact an experienced immigration attorney to assist you in this process to sort out all of the intricate details required to properly represent yourself in these extremely difficult and complicated matters

2. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

4

1

Answered . There is no filing fee if you are asking the immigration judge to reconsidered the denied petition. However, if you are requesting removal of conditions based upon different grounds you will need to file a new petition and pay new filing fees (such as you filed a joint petition but have recently filed for divorce). You would be best advised to retain an attorney to represent you before the immigration court. If you are unable to establish your case, you will be ordered removed from the country.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

1

Answered . No court fees.

But, you should hire an immigration attorney.

4. Altin Nanaj

1

Answered . You will need representation in immigration court. Hire an attorney at your own expense or find one from the organizations that offer pro bono services. Trying to handle your case on your own is not a good idea. There is no fee if you renew the denied I-751 with the immigration court. However the grounds for the denial along with the possibility of any waivers or any other forms of relief should be examined by an experienced immigration attorney.