Immigration bond (not threw a bail bond ) can I fly within the us

Asked 11 months ago - Vallejo, CA

I'm looking for a lawyer but he is out of state I'm out on immigration bond an wanted to know if I can leave the state with no problems ?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . Probably. Check with the bail bond company.

2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

3

1

Answered . You should check with the company that issued your bond. They will certainly know the conditions that you are required to follow.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

3

Answered . Any immigration bond comes with the terms and conditions. You should examine that legal document as it states there clearly whether you may leave the state or not. Also, even if determined that you may travel freely, you must provide the DHS with your current address within ten days.