Immigration attorneys please help, concerning Deffered action for childhood arrivals.

Fort Collins, CO |

I have a friend whom is applying for Deffered action, however when he was 17 or 18 years old he got an i.d under a friends name, so he could get into nightclubs etc.. and now would this affect him with immigration purposes? he's never been charged for anything, and never used the i.d for anything illegal, no charges, his friend did consent to let him do that, now he is scared that when he submits his imformation, fingerprints, and biometrics that might come up with immigration, i thank you in advance for reading this lenghty question, Please help, Thanks.

1. It shouldn't. But, it is a good idea to consult with an immigration attorney locally to help your friend with DACA. There is no appeal for DACA so he needs to do it right from the first shot. Good luck.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.

2. 1. He should be OK
    2. He should meet with an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. My colleagues are correct. There should not be a problem.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.