Immigration Attorney

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Political asylum

If I have applied for Asylum from Syria and I am waiting for my interview to be schedule, can applying for TPS hurt my Asylum case?

I would say it won't hurt you. I'm not aware of any rule prohibiting it.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

Thank You; I will apply for TPS

no, it should hurt you application. I agree with my colleague in that I am not aware of any rules prohibiting it.

**Please mark as helpful or best answer if you find this response helpful** MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.

Tyhank you

I recommend filing for TPS in case your asylum application is denied...it will not affect your asylum application.

If you are eligible for TPS you can and should apply for TPS benefits. It will not have any adverse effect on your asylum case.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

Thank you

Salam. Syria was just recently redesignated for TPS. I would take advantage of it. Please obtain a full legal consultation for your case and file if you are eligible.

Thank you; I will send my application for TPS

You should apply for TPS

Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
4110 Southpoint Boulevard, Suite 101
Jacksonville, Florida 32216
(Across the street from the USCIS)

904 296-7702