Immigration Attorney

Asked over 1 year ago - Jacksonville, FL

If I have applied for Asylum from Syria and I am waiting for my interview to be schedule, can applying for TPS hurt my Asylum case?

1. Jeffrey Adam Devore

1

1

Answered . If you are eligible for TPS you can and should apply for TPS benefits. It will not have any adverse effect on your asylum case.

2. Shahzad Ahmed

1

1

Answered . Salam. Syria was just recently redesignated for TPS. I would take advantage of it. Please obtain a full legal consultation for your case and file if you are eligible.

3. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

Answered . You should apply for TPS

Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
    4110 Southpoint Boulevard, Suite 101
    Jacksonville, Florida 32216
    (Across the street from the USCIS)

904 296-7702

4. John Grayson Davidson

1

Answered . I would say it won't hurt you. I'm not aware of any rule prohibiting it.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
  5. Cindy Medina

1

Answered . no, it should hurt you application. I agree with my colleague in that I am not aware of any rules prohibiting it.

6. Bradley Lawrence Whitney Thomson

Pro

1

Answered . I recommend filing for TPS in case your asylum application is denied...it will not affect your asylum application.