Immigration Attorney!

Is there any way to find any list or information about immigration Attorney's who give initial free consultation?

Not too my knowledge. Maybe you can Google it. Some lawyers will talk to you on the phone before you make an appointment to see if you "qualify" for a free consultation. In otherwords if you qualify for a benefit (married to U.S. citizen, have college degree and here legally, etc.). However, immigration law is by no means a simple area of law. Knowledge and experience count. Would you want to go to the cheapest doctor or the best? Its your life. How important is it to you to get unbiased and accurate information. Often times I charge a potential client a $100 consultation fee if its not obvious if they are eligible for a benefit. Often times thats all I will make on the case since I don't take peoples money if I cant help them. However, in the process I might suggest ways that they might become eligible in the future or what issues they will need to overcome. The worse thing you can do is be here illegally and file for a benefit for USCIS for which you are not entitled. Its like filing an application to be deported. Unfortunately, there are non-attorneys (and maybe even a few lawyers) who do so because of ignorance or greed. You get what you pay for.

You can go to and find local immigration attorneys. Go to their website or call and find out each attorney's policy. Good luck.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thanks,Attorney Pineda for your valuable input.What's your policy on initial consultation?How much you charge for the initial assessment of the case?

Recommended articles about Immigration