Immigration about the obama policy please help.

Fort Worth, TX |

I came to the United State when i was 5 years old,
got my high school diploma
currently attending college, and have obtain an associate degree
got all my paper work ready.
I also want to apply for dental hygienist in tcc wonder how they do background check
One things is I am afraid is when i was 14 year old i went to shoplifting at fry's electronics and was caught for shoplifting, didnt not get arrested but was fined of 400 dollars, the police had me and my friend finger print, was told that we was going to get a court date in a month but never seen the court date, but me and my friend got fined for 400 to for damaging fry's property and we paid it.. FYI my friend now is in Pharmacist school so can someone tell me if im still qualify.. will be going to a lawyer soon...

1. When you retain an experienced immigration attorney, have him her request a certified disposition (if any exists).

The regulations for the deferred action program have not been provided yet, but a conviction of certain crimes will disqualify you.

You were fingerprinted. If this new policy requires biometrics (for you to get your fingerprints taken), your fingerprints (old fingerprints) could match in the system, and a conviction will pop up. Have your attorney obtain the certified dispositions and vet out the case.

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com

2. You will need to address your criminal history right away. For more general information about Obama's policy, let me know what you think of this video.

Gregory

Attorney Sheehan and www.myeasyvisa.com do not acknowledge any Attorney-Client relationship here on avvo.com. These answers are general and for reference purposes only.

3. In addition to agreeing with the other attorneys, I would note that "the obama policy" is only a policy. It is not a law and it can be changed by the President at any time.

For a consultation, e-mail adam@fw-pc.com to set up an appointment. This answer is provided based on limited facts and does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor should it be relied on as legal advice. It is only a generalized, cursory examination and is not a substitute for retaining a licensed attorney.