Skip to main content


Northridge, CA |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

Yesterday i received my green card. In the evening i noticed there is a typing mistake in the date of the issue "permenent residence since 01/--/11" instead of 01/--/12. In case i do not report to the immigration and file i-90 what will be the concequances? In what way it will effect?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. It is always best to correct. Does not cost anything to have it corrected.

  2. You can file an I-90 with no fee and have it corrected

    Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at

  3. Agree with my colleagues, if it was their error, no fee to correct.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics