Skip to main content


Compton, CA |

wher do I start my filing? my husband and I want to do this s time efficiant as possible.can u help me?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Contact an immigration attorney prior to starting to file paperwork. There are many pitfalls in the immigration law. How did the foreign national enter the U.S.? Are they out of status? What is the status of the petitioning spouse/relative? Many other questions must be asked prior to just filing. Please contact an experienced immigration attorney prior to engaging USCIS.


I recommend the American International Practice Group in Monterey Park. 877 426-6478

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer