Immigration, COS H4- H1- H4, no spaystubs, stepping out of US for fresh H4

Minneapolis, MN |

I'm going for my H1 stamping in India,
Q.1 will visa officer require her paystubs as well? Q.2 what should we tell him? why she doesnt have paystubs?Q.3 should we go and apply for her H4 from my home country or apply from here (by the time I talk with her employer regarding paystubs I will be in my home country) Q.5 Since anyways we are going to our home country and we'll change her status again to H4 do we still need her paystubs? do I need to talk with her employer..is it necessary? Q.6 Should I mention her SSN and employer information on DS-160 while applying for H4? Q.7 Is she on invalid status since Oct 2013 or from i-94 expiration date?

1. This question is rather compacted for a forum post. Why don't you visit with an immigration lawyer for fact-specific legal advice?

The person who posted this question, as well as anyone else who reads this response, should understand that the response is not, and should not be understood as, legal advice. Rather, it is legal information, based on the abbreviated facts presented. Immigration law is very complex, unfortunately, and immigration status adjudications are highly fact-dependent. The reader should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to analyze the facts specific to his/her particular situation to obtain “legal advice”; which this is not. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature and informational only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Complicate questions like this should be addressed in the context of a formal consultation with an immigration attorney. Seriously.

Please note that this posting does not constitute legal advice or create any attorney-client relationship with the inquirer. Avvo is a useful forum to obtain general information on legal issues, but is not a substitute for direct, confidential consultation with an attorney in any legal matter.

3. Please contact an immigration attorney to review your case and discuss options.

Legal consultation fees are generally linked to time spent in review/discussion. You may wish to budget accordingly.

4. Your scenario is far too complex and convoluted for general free online advice. Contact an immigration attorney in person for a paid consultation to discuss in any detail you see fit.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

5. Your issues are markedly complex. Do confer with an attorney so she/he can review documents, assist you and provide you with detailed legal counsel.

MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL/ST CLOUD/OUTLYING METRO. Do seek legal counsel for your personal legal issues and needs. This post is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This post is to be considered general information which may or may not apply to your personal situation.