Im us Citizen. i filled i130 for my wife. i130 got approved on march 5, 2013. how long does it take to get letter from NVC?

Murfreesboro, TN |

hey Im us citizen and i filled i130 for my wife. i got i130 approved letter on march 5, 2013. i havent received any letter from NVC. how long does it takes to get letter from NVC after i130 approved?

Thank you!!

You should be hearing from the NVC during the next few weeks.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

thank you mr. Carl. just recieved letter yesterdat!

You should receive something very soon. I would follow up with USCIS and the NVC within a week or so since it has been a month and a half since you received the approval to make sure it was not sent to the wrong place.

www.attorneylim.com www.abogadolim.com

thank you Mr. Henry. just received a letter yesterday from NVC

My colleagues are correct ... be patient .. things will start to arrive.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics