Im tryin to get full custudy of my son

I wanna get full custudy cuz my sons father is in drugs ..i wanna know what r my chanses to get full custudy.

Houston, TX -

Yasmin Rahman Kutty

Yasmin Rahman Kutty

Child Custody Lawyer - Sugar Land, TX

You would need to consult with a family law attorney. There is no quick answer to your question. You can petition to be the sole managing conservator; however if the father cleans up his act and seeks supervised visits and does well, he can potentially obtain a standard possession order for regular visitation with the subject child. Having "sole" custody does not mean you can eliminate the other parent from being involved.

Fran Brochstein

Fran Brochstein

Child Custody Lawyer - Houston, TX

There is no such thing as "full custody" to an attorney.

You need to talk to a family law attorney. I assume that you live in Harris County.

If you need a referral to a tough, smart attorney that is reasonably priced then email me at fran@familylaw4u.com or call me at 713-847-6000.