Im tryin to get full custudy of my son

Asked about 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I wanna get full custudy cuz my sons father is in drugs ..i wanna know what r my chanses to get full custudy.

1. Yasmin Rahman Kutty

1

Answered . You would need to consult with a family law attorney. There is no quick answer to your question. You can petition to be the sole managing conservator; however if the father cleans up his act and seeks supervised visits and does well, he can potentially obtain a standard possession order for regular visitation with the subject child. Having "sole" custody does not mean you can eliminate the other parent from being involved.

2. Fran Brochstein

Answered . There is no such thing as "full custody" to an attorney.

You need to talk to a family law attorney. I assume that you live in Harris County.

If you need a referral to a tough, smart attorney that is reasonably priced then email me at fran@familylaw4u.com or call me at 713-847-6000.