Im tryin to apply for my green card, soon ill be married to my fiancee that ive been for six years i have two boys with her

Asked over 1 year ago - Long Beach, CA

im 25 i return to school for my high school diploma i have no felonies, i have unpaid traffic tickets that im gonna pay by next month. my question is if im on summary probation for drivin while my lisence is suspended will that affect me? my lisense is suspended for the unpaid tickets

1. Karen-Lee Pollak

6

1

Answered . Driving while your license has been suspended will not effect oyur application but why was your license suspended. What is your current status in the USA?

2. J Charles Ferrari

4

1

Answered . No. What will affect you is your current status, how you entered the US, etc.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

3

1

Answered . No. What will affect you is your manner of entry into the US.

4. Christian Schmidt

5

Answered . Your eligibility depends on how you entered the US.

One or more answers have been taken down.