Skip to main content

Im on reffered probation for thef && i picked another charge n dis morning the cops came to pick Me up n took Me to jail n got

Amarillo, TX |

Bond out but i Have to visit my probation officer tomorrow n im 8 in a half months pregnant im scared What can happn to me

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You need to tell your PO about the new case. She cannot arrest you on the spot. She will have to send your file into the court so a violation can be filed and a warrant issued. You need to hire a defense attorney immediately. They can arrange a walk through to post the bond on the pv so you don't actually go into custody.

    Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.

  2. You will likely get a warrant on a motion to adjudicate your deferred probation, and you will have to answer to both cases. You will need a lawyer. If you are indigent, they will appoint one to represent you.

    Expect a warrant on the MAG.

    Cynthia Henley

  3. Hire an attorney ASAP. As soon as a warrant is issued on the Motion to Adjudicate you will need to get walked through to avoid another arrest.

    Law Office of David D. White, PLLC
    1205 Rio Grande St.
    Austin, TX 78701
    (512) 369-3737