Im on probation and got another charge when i go to court for the new offense can they take me to jail that day

Peoria, IL |

havent seen my probation officer in two months and i got another case when i go to court will they take me to jail

Without knowing more about your situation, all I can say is that it depends. I think you need to get an attorney before your court date. Find someone local who knows the judges and prosecutors at the courthouse where your case being heard. Also, make sure your attorney has the right experience to represent you -- someone who focuses their practice on criminal defense and who has had success in the past defending clients in similar situations.

I'd be happy to give you more specific guidance if I could ask you some questions. Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-517-1614. You might find some helpful information in the link below, or on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicago-IL/FindGreatLawyerscom/173184704932?ref=ts. Good luck.