Im on Pennsylvania Felony Probation and might have a dui. Will I do jail time?

Pittsburgh, PA |

About a month ago i was in a parking lot after drinking earlier that night, and i woke up by the police and got taken to the hospital for a blood test. I still haven't got charged, but if I do will I do jailtime? If so how much? I went to a rehab and successfully completed impatient rehab, so I can take that to court with me.

This is the second posting of this question. Retain an experienced criminal defense attorney for both cases. You may face more time for the violation. Your rehab will help. Good luck.

Again I agree with Mr. Keller. You've received sound advice in response to the first posting; follow up on that.

You should retain a criminal defense attorney and explore your options with him or her. Much more information is needed before an attorney can help you and these questions details should not be posted online.
Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.