Im on PA Felony Probation and might have a dui. Will I do jail time?

Pittsburgh, PA |

About a month ago i was in a parking lot after drinking earlier that night, and i woke up by the police and got taken to the hospital for a blood test. I still haven't got charged, but if I do will I do jailtime? If so how much? I went to a rehab and successfully completed impatient rehab, so I can take that to court with me.

1. You should stop posting information on line about the case and you should retain a criminal defense attorney for both cases. You may end up doing more time for the violation then the DUI.

2. I agree with Mr. Keller. You need to at least talk with local counsel who practices in Allegheny County. Most of us here, myself included, offer free consultations. Take advantage of that to speak privately and confidentially with one or more attorneys about your circumstances. The only cost, unless you hire one, is a bit of your time. There is important missing information, but I do not recommend that you provide any further details here or elsewhere on the Internet, including social media like Facebook. Good luck.

Bill Jones
    (412) 551-4960

3. Not really enough info here about your conviction history (and I don't encourage you to put it on the Internet) to answer your question. If you have violated the terms of your probation, you may have to complete the maximum original sentence. If you are convicted of a DUI, whether you get jail time will depend on your priors.

I strongly recommend you retain an experienced criminal lawyer to represent you as soon as possible.

I am an attorney in Pennsylvania but I am not currently *your* attorney. Nothing in my communication should be construed as creating an attorney/client relationship. Please contact me if you wish to retain me as your counsel.

DUI topics