Im on order of supervision,do i qualify to aply for the i-601a provisional waiver

Bronx, NY |

im from Africa,i was arested crossing the river in to u s a,i then sick asylum and i lost my case so i was ask to sgn deportion which i did.i was detain for a yr and 4 mouth then release on order of supervision.it been 4yrs now

1. No. Provisional waivers only address unlawful presence not other issues. Here you have a deportation

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. I agree with Mr. Ferrari

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. I agree with my colleagues.