Skip to main content

Im on house arrest with a drug charge is it possible to get a bread and butter licence?

Mckeesport, PA |

i need it for work!

Attorney Answers 3

  1. I'm assuming that the suspension that you are hoping to mitigate here was for your Drug Act conviction for which you are currently on house arrest. If that assumption is accurate you are not eligible for OLL until the suspension resulting fro the drug conviction is fully satisfied.

  2. An Occupational Limited License is not available for suspensions imposed as a result of a Controlled Substances conviction.

  3. It is possible. Secure an experienced criminal defense attorney and they should be able to help you achieve your goal.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics