Im looking for a lawyer with free consultation in an existing case in which my lawyer withdrew from without notice felony hinder

Porterdale, GA |

my lawyer withdrew without notice and case in trial stages or plea stage looking for a reasonable quote...will give details on case upon request

1. I would be happy to give you a free consultation. Do you have a court date coming up? What county is your case in and what are the charges?

2. I will give you a free telephone consultation. Call my office. What county is your case? What are the charges? Do you have a court date?

Darrell B. Reynolds, Sr.
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    drey1954@cs.com
    404-636-6616

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - William Shakespeare

NOTICE – 1) This email does not create an attorney/client relationship. In order to create an attorney/client relationship with this office it is necessary to enter into a written contract agreed to by both parties. 2) This email is intended only for the person(s) listed in the To: and CC: lines. It is not intended for anyone else and any reliance upon this email by other parties is at their own peril. 3) This e-mail, and all attachments transmitted with it, may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information that is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, then you are not authorized to read, distribute, copy, or otherwise use any or all portions of this e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone at 1-404-636-6616, and delete all copies of this e-mail. Thank you.