Im looking for a form for motion to inspect Breathalyzer

Asked over 1 year ago - Fredericksburg, VA

im looking for a form for motion to inspect Breathalyzer

1. Patrick Vernen Foltz

Pro

Answered . You probably cannot inspect the actual machine. You are able to obtain, through a freedom of information request, copies of the maintenance records, past tests, and a various certificates pertaining to the operator and/or the machine itself.

I don't want to post files onto this site directly, but if you contact me through the site below, I might be able to assist you in obtaining the forms for the freedom of information requests. Good luck.

The above is solely for informational purposes and does not create an attorney client relationship.